Hurghada weather in March
- Hurghada : Preparing for your journey
- Egypt : Of Good Use information
- Weather Forecast towns and cities
- Vacation Guides
March views the beginning of springtime in Egypt's Hurghada resort on Red Sea. Its weather comfort index hits an incredible 90/100 with conditions never dropping the following 25°C. Gorgeous days are forward with a sunshine price of nine hours daily, little wind with no cloud coverage for the entire thirty days. The resort's final attraction in March is its bathing, using the Red water registering temperatures above 22°C at the beginning of the thirty days and increasing with every passing few days.
The current weather forecast service in Hurghada is dependent on a calculation which takes into account historic information from the final 10 years, in addition to predictions predicated on particular criteria like atmosphere heat, moisture, liquid temperature, wind-speed and sunlight.
Prepare your things now for the stay by firmly taking a look at the current weather predictions for Hurghada.
- Bad weather
The weather is rated on a scale from 0 to 100, using the worst climate varying between 0 and 19 and also the most readily useful ranging above 79.
The general weather comfort list is:
- Excellent (Rating between 80per cent and 100per cent)
- Good (Rating between 60per cent and 79%)
- Average (Rating between 40per cent and 59percent)
- Bad (Rating between 20per cent and 39per cent)
- Extremely bad (Rating between 0per cent and 19%)
Practical advice for a stay in Hurghada:
- Warm clothes the nights
- Snorkelling equipment and beach use
- Solid footwear for checking out close by web sites