ReviewDesign Small Group TourTravel with a small, personal set of 15-24 likeminded travelers escorted by an English-speaking guide and/or tour manager for some or your journey. A lot more of these plans
24 tourists max, devoted tour escorts & guides throughout Departures Scheduled Dates Cost Includes
- Round-trip non-stop routes from ny (JFK) to Istanbul via Turkish Airlines including fuel surcharges and fees and charges
- Arrival and departures transfers with meeting, support and porterage
- All intra-Turkey transportation
- Accommodation in better First Class and Deluxe resort hotels
- 22 Meals: 12 buffet breakfasts and 10 dinners
- Extensive touring system including entry charges
- Professional, English-speaking trip supervisor
- Included flights might have an association in ZRH, GVA, FRA, MUC, or similar. Non-stop routes could be designed for an additional price.
Turkey, the crossroads of European countries and Asia, is an exotic land steeped ever and moved by many civilizations. But you'll find more than just record here, including jaw-dropping landscapes, sun-splashed Mediterranean beaches, quaint seaside towns, glistening metropolitan areas, colorful bazaars, whirling dervishes, and more. This Turkey trip package will highlight the most effective this mystical land provides, all for an irresistibly good deal.
Departure Dates & Prices
per person, dual occupancy*
Wish to stay much longer? We may be able to arrange for you to definitely stay later than the scheduled dates. Call us about costs and accessibility.
Choices, Excursions & Fees
1. All visitors to Turkey must get a visa. Since April 1, 2014 all visitors are required to get their Turkey visa on the web: a printed receipt should be presented to immigration control upon arrival as evidence of payment.
Flights & Departure Cities
From somewhere else? Ask us about supply and charges for flights from other urban centers.
Transfers: Transfers for this package are offered on a group basis just. For passengers deviating by any means from group system, transfers are not supplied. Individual, private transfers could be arranged at a supplement in expense. Taxis along with other forms of transport are also available and can even cost less than personal transfers. If you wish to arrange private transfers, please request this solution during the time of booking.
How to Make A Booking
In order to make a reservation, simply choose an available departure day and reserve online making use of our protected reservation system. Or phone our vacation specialists at 800-555-5765, Mon–Fri 9:30–6:00 Eastern time. But initially, check out our part.
We just require a per-person deposit payment, which you are able to pay along with your credit card or PayPal account. This deposit will be used towards price of your bundle, and is usually non-refundable (details). The balance flow from 75 times before departure (or within 72 hours, if you should be reserving less than 75 times ahead of departure), and will be compensated by credit card, PayPal, check or money order.
Day 1: Depart USA/Overnight Flight
- Depart the united states on the over night journey for Istanbul
Day 2: Istanbul
- Meet the representative and transfer towards hotel
- Today, join your fellow tourists for a welcome supper and briefing with your guide
Time 3: Istanbul
Included meals: Breakfast.
- Visit the Sultanahmet Mosque (Blue Mosque)
- Marvel during the Hagia Sophia, famous for its huge dome and Byzantine design
- Balance of this trip to leisure or join an optional excursion
Full Day Itinerary: today, visit some of the special and iconic websites into the town. Start your trip during the Sultanahmet Mosque, known as the Blue Mosque when it comes to tiles and paint adorning its inside. Built between 1609 and 1616 on the webpage of a few previous palaces, it is regarded as being the past great mosque of classical period, and also these days its a truly epic sight. A lot more than 200 stained glass windows admit natural light, the flooring are covered with thick rugs, and the walls are embellished with extremely complex tile work and passages from the Qur'an, numerous by Seyyid Kasim Gubari, the greatest calligrapher of his time.
Later on see close by Hagia Sophia, also known as Ayasofya, built by the emperor Justinian we between 537 and 543 AD. The Hagia Sophia is fabled for its massive dome and Byzantine structure, which inspired a lot of the Blue Mosque. Built as an Orthodox basilica, and later became a mosque and finally a museum in 1935. The balance associated with the time are at leisure to explore this interesting city, or take our recommended trips.