The Red sea-coast is a region of east Egypt, after the shoreline of this Red Sea for 800 kilometer (500 kilometers) from Suez within the north into Sudanese border inside south. Its Egypt's fastest developing location for international travelers and it is best-known for its warm environment year-round, because of its clear azure seas, for its coastline hotels and - given the presence of many species of exotic seafood and red coral - for its worth as a diving destination.
From North to South:
- City Port: 140 Km East of Cairo.
- Resort neighborhood, Major location; 120 Km east of Cairo; 55 Km south of Suez.
- Monastery within the hills, 334 km southeast of Cairo, about 30 Km from shore (Wikipedia website link)
- Port town, earlier capital of Red Sea Governorate; 000 kilometer From Cairo, 150 Km north of Hurghada.
- City, Major destination, 36 Km of seashore; 455 Km away from Cairo, 380 Km south of Suez; Intl. airport is approx. 10 kilometer away (located in south-western tip of town.
- Hotels town, 25 Km north of Hurghada, 340 Km South of Suez, 432 Km from Cairo.
- Resorts city, about 30 Km south of Hurghada, 484 Km from Cairo.
- Hotels town, 45 km south of Hurghada Int. Airport. 20 Km North of Safaga, 500 Km from Cairo.
- Port town, 53 Km south of Hurghada int. airport, 87 Km north of El Quseir, 164 Km from Qena, 504 from Cairo.
- 591 Km from Cairo, 138 Km south of Hurghada, 139 km north of Marsa Alam, 73 km north of Marsa Alam Intl. Airport.
- 730 Km from Cairo, 285 Km Southern of Hurghada, 139 Km South of Quseir, 60-65 Km South of Marsa Alam int. Airport.
- Resort community, 18 Km shoreline, 67 Km south of El Quseir, 72 Km North of Marsa-Alam proper, few Km from Marsa Alam intl. Airport, 667 Km from Cairo.
Main land Egypt together with Sinai peninsular tend to be divided by water and crossings can be done both by ferry Sharm el Sheikh when you look at the Sinai to Hurghada on the mainland or even the tunnel.
Long-distance taxis and buses will get you from city to city without difficulty. Buses are at fixed prices and tickets tend to be bought at the coach place. Its worth while examining with different coach organizations as level of buses vary and some provide Elite buses. Taxis could be very costly and prices must certanly be agreed very first. Always get a recommendation of a taxi from a dependable source.
Vehicles could be employed and this is quite an inexpensive and fun solution to travel around. Its simple to navigate your way and long trips you've got the freedom to stop where and when you would like. Always remember to just take extra water with you in case there is crisis.
- , ☎ (+2010) 250 55 60, . Badawia Resort serene beauty and quiet escape is mesmerizing. Situated on 150.000 square meters of home gardens and lagoon amongst the famous Red Sea string of hills while the magnificent Red water. Includes swimming pools, beach, and simpleness of its decor. It's positioned 210 km south of Hurghada International Airport or 19km south of Marsa Alam International Airport. ″.
The weather can be quite hot and it is essential to take in many liquid. On very long trips make sure enough water is taken.