South Africa Trips Packages
Give us a call at (800) 543-0865^ or speak to your Vacation Agent.
Thrill to witnessing wildlife within their natural environment and be stunned by their majesty. Explore Cape Town, trip to your top of awe-inspiring table-mountain and visit the Cape of great Hope within southern tip associated with continent. Whatever web site you're visiting on this amazing adventure, enjoy seeing diverse plant and pet life and spectacular surroundings!
- Love a 3-course supper within thriving town. Read about the history of apartheid at District Six Museum. And get awestruck because of the breathtaking panorama you see through the summit of flat-topped table-mountain on your independently led hike!
- Climb aboard a jeep for a private journey into the bush country searching for the "Big 5:" lions, leopards, elephants, rhinos and cape buffaloes.
- Journey to Stellenbosch, the second earliest European settlement in the province. Put your baking skills into test with an authentic South African pastry cooking tutorial.
- Take a ferry throughout the Knysna Lagoon to the Featherbed Nature Reserve. Marvel at scenery as you hike the trails to a mountaintop vista.
- View the south tip of the African continent at the Cape of Good Hope and Cape aim. Following lunch on the oceanfront of Simon's Town, enjoy a walk to a sandy cove for which you'll be greeted by charming African penguins.
- Come: CPT (Cape Town)
- Return: JNB (Johannesburg)
- 3 Internal Flights Included