Weather in Egypt now Sharm El Sheikh
- Sharm El Sheikh : Preparing for your trip
- Egypt : Useful information
- Weather Forecast metropolitan areas
- Travel Guides
In-may, typical temperatures in Sharm El Sheikh tend to be between 23°C and 30°C. You will find 11 hours of sunshine everyday. The temperature for the liquid is 25°C making Sharm El Sheikh the best destination for swimmers and scuba scuba divers in May. As there's no rainfall at all, the elements convenience score is an excellent 92/100.
The weather prediction solution in Sharm El Sheikh is dependant on a calculation which considers historic information through the last decade, as well as predictions according to particular criteria like environment temperature, humidity, water temperature, wind-speed and sunshine.
Ready your things now for the stay if you take a glance at the weather predictions for Sharm El Sheikh.
- Inclement weather
The current weather is rated on a scale from 0 to 100, aided by the worst climate conditions varying between 0 and 19 plus the best varying above 79.
The overall weather condition convenience list is:
- Exceptional (Rating between 80percent and 100%)
- Good (Rating between 60per cent and 79percent)
- Typical (Rating between 40% and 59per cent)
- Bad (Rating between 20percent and 39%)
- Very bad (Rating between 0% and 19%)
Practical guidance for a stay in Sharm El Sheikh:
- Simply take sunglasses and a top factor sunlight ointment
- a cap or sun hat is strongly recommended
- Start thinking about using a digital camera or a waterproof digital camera for scuba diving
Egypt: Seven-day weather condition forecast
Have a look at the seven-day climate forecast for principal urban centers in Egypt. Per destination, Easyvoyage's climate tool provides you with temperature and rainfall indicators, along side wind-force and direction and sunrise/sunset times. Ready your holidays using our weather forecasts or organise your activities thanks to the climate convenience index for Egypt. Whether you're getting ready to go or already on holiday, it really is never already been safer to monitor the elements than with Easyvoyage!