Sharm El Sheikh Airport reviews
inside area there are traveller airport reviews plus our Sharm-el-Sheik Airport Guide with information on WiFi, lounges, services and services.and yes, even names of some airport resorts if you decide that resting into the airport is certainly not for you!
Numerous sleep places (on to the floor...). Simply place a blanket along with your backpack on the ground and sleep well. - Doc Roger
Airport OverviewAirside Seating. Origin: Andrew Bogdanovsky, Wikipedia
To help you plan your layover or over night sleepover, we are right here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back into us during their time at Sharm el-Sheikh airport terminal.
What to Expect
- A midsize international airport with two individual terminals for domestic and intercontinental routes. A third terminal is currently under construction. A number of expensive shops and restaurants are available.
- Filthy and unsanitary restrooms. Bring hand sanitizer and toilet paper!
- No designated cigarette smoking places means smoky terminals and people smoking cigarettes practically everywhere they wish inside the terminals.
- WiFi can be obtained. See into the airport guide the following.
Where to Sleep
- For uninterrupted rest, you can find accommodations nearby the airport. See into the airport guide the following.
Advisable that you Know
- Economy course individuals can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounges. See our part for areas and prices.
within guide we may reference locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the community section of the terminal located in the non-secure area, before protection. Airside could be the safe section of the terminal that you must attain by going through security.
If you're an economy class traveller, you'll enter these lounges at Sharm-el-Sheikh airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through an account system. Go to the specific lounge web page for lots more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and account information):
WiFi is available at Sharm-el-Sheikh Airport. Prices and access information is at this time unidentified.
If sleeping in Sharm El Sheikh Airport doesn't interest you, there are hotels nearby the airport:
To locate an inexpensive space, there clearly was a summary of motels near Sharm el Sheik Airport on Tripadvisor that may be sorted by cost.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - 24-hour ATMs are found through the entire airport.
- Forex - you can find currency exchange workplaces and lender counters in Terminal 1.
- Food & Drinks - There is a cafe/restaurant.
- Luggage space & Lockers - A cloakroom will come in the Arrivals region.
Share this article
Is it safe to travel to Egypt in November 2016? - Quora
Yes it is safe although you can hear opposite than this in the news or on internet but basically you can enjoy safe and interesting trip in Egypt .