Radisson Sharm El Sheikh
Breathtaking Sharm El Sheikh resort hotel on the Red Sea Riviera
In the south tip associated with Sinai Peninsula at Nabq Bay safeguarded location, a wilderness utopia awaits at our Park Inn resort. This scenic location by the Red Sea Riviera offers 220 metres of exclusive coastline frontage overlooking Tiran Island, one of many earth's most useful diving and snorkelling spots. Also, the resort provides access to spectacular national areas, city life in addition to airport. Plunge into one of our 2 outdoor pools (1 heated in winter season), float under the Egyptian sunlight in the sluggish river or enjoy endless enjoyable during the on-site Aqua Park with 7 pools, 25 slides, a wave share and unique children's areas. Each area or room at our hotel in Sharm El Sheikh includes modern conveniences like specific weather control and a mini club. Sample many different fresh, tasty choices from our 4 restaurants and 5 lounges. During your stay, pamper yourself with spa and beauty treatments, or take advantageous asset of the state-of-the art fitness center with an indoor hot, healing Jacuzzi. Look after business with complimentary wi-fi High-speed online access.
- Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh with convenient access to exquisite Nabq shores, national parks and Na’ama Bay for dining and shopping
- Aqua Park with 7 pools, 25 water slides, a revolution share and a lazy lake
- Family-friendly activities including coastline access, snorkelling, coastline volleyball and sightseeing
- A total of 401 areas and rooms with amenities and extras including mini bar, satellite television on pc, and balcony or terrace accessibility
- Fine dining at Palms or everyday food provided by the Pizzeria treat Restaurant
- Children's club and dining room areas
- Nightly activity at Bedouin Tent
- 5 resort bars supplying a fine choice of cocktails, spirits, wine and alcohol
- Free drinks and treats for our Sharm El Sheikh resort all-inclusive guests
Share this article
Is it safe to travel to Egypt in November 2016? - Quora
Yes it is safe although you can hear opposite than this in the news or on internet but basically you can enjoy safe and interesting trip in Egypt .