Four Seasons Hotel Sharm
- KDS "we'd a wonderful time at Four Seasons in Sharm. The collection was associated with excellent standard you'd expect from the Four Seasons and solution is simply too (if sometimes a little over zealous).
They address young ones properly and respect, unlike some resorts that appear to locate them an irritation. The restaurants have actually great opening hours which means you can invariably give your child while they abruptly decide they have been hungry - at this time!
Associated with two children’s swimming pools the only nearer to the coastline is a good dimensions with an abundance of sun loungers and a significantly better option as top one is employed by the youngsters club. The youngsters club do a selection of great activities. As our son is only two, we ended by one afternoon for cookie designing which he adored.
In general we'd a pleasant soothing some time would definitely go-back and now have already suggested both Tots also and the resort to our buddies and peers."
- AK "The holiday was fantastic - cannot fault the hotel after all - the staff were exemplary. Young Ones
- Anon by demand "We had an attractive getaway on Four Seasons Sharm el Sheikh. The accommodation was roomy and neat and the services, especially the youngsters Club, had been great. We liked the fact we didn't need to pay additional to use the Kids Club services and had been very versatile about permitting us stick to the youngsters when we wished to.
Really the only hiccup had been that we had to move accommodation half way through stay because there was an infestation of red ants inside childrens' room, however the hotel sorted united states away with an alternate apartment very quickly."
- CM "Thank you for organising our house vacation last week. It had been fantastic! The hotel was every thing we hoped-for and more - the suite had been ideal for your family, such friendly staff, breathtaking reasons and wonderful coastline. The snorkelling ended up being amazing - the home reef at the Four Seasons was amazing; therefore convenient just at the end of the jetty, while becoming unspoiled and saturated in amazing fish."
- JI "we'd a good time, the resort had been wonderful and the weather condition ended up being blissful. I attach a photos folks outside the resort.
The solution was great as was the environment, every thing moved very efficiently and we also had a very wonderful escape!
Thanks for the help in organising our vacation."
- SB "Just wanted to give you thanks to Tots also for arranging another wonderful vacation for all of us, now towards Four Seasons in Egypt. This can be our third holiday to you therefore we while the children had a good time, many thanks again."
- SS "The hotel ended up being amazing and our 2 year-old had been virtually addressed like a princess - the employees couldn't do adequate for her and when she actually is delighted, we are pleased! We stayed within the 2 bed room garden Gezira room, that was so spacious along with every thing we needed. It had been near enough to most of the amenities, yet we nonetheless had privacy.
The foodstuff was great while the resort makes a genuine work to create things possible for you if you have children by arranging kid's meals at the earlier days and offering plastic cutlery and plates an such like. We only utilized the kids club as soon as and though its for slightly teenagers, the staff did painting and necklace making with your daughter which she truly liked.
Nearly each day was invested by the share or regarding beach, in which staff were always on hand to support what you may needed. Both we decided to go to the spa for massages along with truly enjoyed all of them. We had been expecting all of them to-be much more costly however they were really on a par with London costs.
Would carefully suggest your to you aren't a young household and encourage people to not ever be placed off because of the 5 hour flight as an incredible holiday is going to be missed!"
- Anon by request "Resort ended up being good, staff extremely friendly so we will have no doubt heading back. We do not use the children groups in these places. We had been very happy with the getaway. "
- CC "We were very happy with our holiday towards the Four Seasons. We were obtained immediately by a representative at the airport additionally the trip to the hotel was quick. Also the 3 car seats as requested were there both for trips that will be a rarity! Nice reception on resort, with a T-shirt, slippers and named snacks when it comes to children of a huge hit. Staff had been extremely friendly all of the time through the resort, room service was fast, plenty of no-cost fresh-water and towels offered.
The spaces, bedrooms and bathrooms had been beautiful.
The pools were heated that was perfect for this time of year.
Many afternoons there was clearly a free childrens buffet by the childrens pool from 12-3 which was very handy and the food quite good.
Glass bottom vessel trip ended up being a huge hit.
Downsides: youngsters' club was disappointing, little happening and not many toys and no evening activity for the kids. Additionally my child ended up being bitten very terribly by mosquitos from the third evening all over her face and hands as well as the infant. Fortunately the staff were quicky to react and sprayed the area then provided a mossie web when it comes to child only including advice to keep doorways shut in the night etc. It would also be nice to truly have the choice for mossie nets for kids/us as after speaking with an employee he and his household always rest under all of them during the winter.
Would go-back once more hopefully to snorkel."
- AMO I travelled to Egypt in 2008 and invested 2 nights in the Four Seasons Resort in Sharm El Sheikh. When our consumers travel with us these are generally cared for by the Akorn Ground Agent and found as soon as you arrive in to your airport, the representative helps acquire visas and views you safely through passport control off to the private car this is certainly available. The resort is only 10 minutes from airport although is in a quite location and is around ten full minutes by taxi to Naama Bay.
We were met with a very good towel and a level cooler drink and had been shown to our area using one regarding the hotel's many buggies which just take clients across the resort. We remained in a Deluxe area with Sea View as well as on very first impressions I thought the area was not just huge it had been beautiful. You have your personal private walled yard, an open plan sitting area with bed room and then a dressing area, walk in clothes and huge restroom with separate shower and shower.